Monday, June 23, 2008

VBS (wave 1)

This week I am doing something I have always wanted to do.


As a kid I went to Vacation Bible School at York Street Baptist church. I went every summer and it was always so much fun. I always thought the leaders had more fun than the kids did!! Our little Church in Trenton is having VBS this week and when they started asking for people to help I jumped at the chance.


Mandi and I are in charge of games all week. There are four classes and every half hour a class comes to us and we play games with them. We got a list of games from the church and made up a program....

The theme for VBS is Hawaiian... so our game today was Tiki Tac-Toe. The kids had to be the X's and O's and play against each other on the Tick Tac-Toe board Mandi and I drew with chalk. It was fun, the little kids did not really get it, but the older kids had fun trying to come up with ways to win. We have really great prizes too!!!!





Stay tuned for tomorrow... (wave 2)

1 comment:

sue said...

Do you remeber when we played tic tac toe at the York Days with the dogs, and we had the kids pick the dogs that had to stay in the "square"!!!! reminded me of that.... and that was pretty good fun too..... great pics....