I apologize for the lack of pictures in this blog... but I have to write how excited I am for my mom!
Today she adopted two kittys to live in her barn. Sam and Annabelle are the first animals to take up a home in the "Walsh's Barn". I can't really even begin to explain what this really means to my Momma... this barn and this new home in Acton is my parents dream come true! Ever since I was a little girl I was always "threatened" with the line "when we move to the farm... when we get to live in Acton". I say threatened because I never wanted to live in Acton... and definitely never wanted to live on a farm, but my parents have always dreamt of this. My mom is a little girl in her heart and now she gets to live among her ponies!! The best part is, she is really a grown up and wont have to ask her mom if she can go out and ride, and gets to share this dream with her prince charming!
I know this is such a silly blog, but these two cats are really the start to a new life for my Mom and Dad. I am so excited for them and though I don't wish to live on the farm... I cannot wait to come visit!!!
I also must respond to my Mom and Deb's comments about Charlie... he has had a very rough past few days.... yesterday Nate pulled out all his gear, we took his kennel out for Evie to sleep in, and I packed a few more boxes... Charlie is rather upset... he seems to be a bit better tonight, the kennel is back where it belongs and Mommy and Daddy are not stressed.... so it must be ok.... I wish I could just talk and have him understand that Daddy is leaving, but with Mommy and Charlie!!!
2 comments:
OK when I stop crying, and can see, maybe I can finish reading your blog!!!! kiss Charlie and tell him everything is OK.. he will understand.... isn't is "funny" how much dogs are LIKE THEIR OWNERS!!!!!!
AWWWW Kassss! My glasses are all steamed up.....it's hot and when you add some "eye moisture", well, it gets kind of foggy. That is such a sweet blog! And tell Charlie what's going on, he'll understand more than you think!
Post a Comment