First off we get to stay in my parents beach house! We are so excited! Not that we don't love staying with our parents, but things are a little different... Nate and I have actually LIVED together for longer than four months at a time now, and we have a routine and our own little family. It will be nice to have a place that's just for us. It's also wonderful because IT'S ON THE BEACH!! I can't wait to wake up every morning and walk Charlie on the beach!
Second of all we are going to our friend Mary's wedding! We have been looking forward to this wedding for months. We cannot wait to catch up with our old friends and to see our good friend Mary on her special day!
Third of all we are finally getting to have our professional beach pictures taken. I won a gift certificate last summer when I gained the title of Mrs. Rochester Fair and we now we get to use it!
And last but not AT ALL least.... the bbq's with our family, the pool, the lake, the beach, the Bagel Basket, the Bakery, the camp fires, the friends.... ARE WE THERE YET?!?!?!?!?!? 

1 comment:
You guys aren't the only ones who are excited! Let's see....Dave, Ed, Deb, Sue, Lauren, Sean, Sadie, Gramma and Grampa, Lucky, Hallie.....the list goes on!
Post a Comment