Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Time....

It's time to start packing... again.... this time it's really exciting though. In the past four years I have packed my stuff for two reasons... Nate deploying, Nate coming home... oh and once I packed just to move to Jacksonville for the first time. So this time it's nice to pack my stuff because Nate is getting out! He's not leaving and he has not been gone, he is here and he is going with me!

After a very yummy lunch at Cici's with the girls, Mandi and I went to Bob's Storage and bought a few boxes and some packing materials. I packed my first box today.... the pictures and little things from around our bedroom.... it does not look like a huge change because our clothes and bed and all are still in there, but if you close you can tell some things are missing. I can't believe it's time to do this!!

1 comment:

sue said...

you're a bit further ahead than I am... I need to get "moving" myself!!!! 143