
He got his motorcycle back yesterday... so I got to have the car today, which was good because I had a lot of important things to do!I ordered Nate a book off Overstock.com called "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell". It's supposed to be really inappropriate, but really funny! I'm sure he will love it. He requested a Birthday Cake from Cold Stone Creamery, so I went today and bought him a cookie dough cake... and let me tell you I cannot wait until dinner 

(which by the way was also his choice and we are having whipped potatoes, sausage, and apple sauce.. one of his favorite dinners!) is over and we can eat this amazing looking cake! Of course I had to pick up some beer, (I thought a mini-keg would
do!!)
do!!)Mandi and Patrick are coming over for dinner and cake and then we are going to the movies to see "Step Brothers". I think it's going to turn out to be a great Birthday for him.... I don't think I'll ever top his 21st Birthday event of beer on the pier in Cyprus... but I'm doing the best I can!!
... more pics to come tomorrow after the events!! ....

2 comments:
A very happy birthday to Nate.... please tell him that I WILL get a card out to him... just haven't gotten that far yet....
HAPPY 23rd BIRTHDAY THEE-THEE HAW HAGG! I have many fond memories (as Mandi will soon understand!) of this day 23 short years ago! I love you! Mom
Post a Comment