
So after our delicious dinner, putting together the mini-keg, and a round of Maro Party 8 (our newest Wii game) we had some amazing Cold Stone ice cream cake and Nate made his wish!
I gave him his book before the Haney's came over, he has already read the first chapter!! I'm so glad to see how much he likes it!
Patrick and Mandi gave Nate the old fashioned version of the board game Risk and a grow a Jesus.... one of those things you put in water and make it grow...
After all the fun at home we went off to the movies.... Nate laughed SO hard through the whole thing! It was the perfect boy movie for a perfect boy's Birthday!!All in all I think he had a wonderful day!!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I'm glad that you guys had a good time! Love, Mom PS....Ice cream cake, huh Nate? Remember the year (you were either 14 or 15) that we went to Water Country and then to Memories to get your ice cream cake, but it melted before we got home because of that STUPID Fremont cop who had traffic stopped on the hill for an accident beyond Bessie's. He wouldn't let us by, even though we could see our mailbox from there. Talk about dumb......makes my blood boil TO THIS DAY!!!
Post a Comment