The look on Pastor Jeff's face when he saw them was priceless!! He came up to us in conversation and just stopped talking and stared! He was very excited when we told him how we got them and said that I should be very thankful for having such a classy grandfather!! The boys looked very cute!! 
In other news we packed up the whole guest room today and tomorrow I will start with our clothes.... a little further into the month I will get the living room and bath room packed up, but I'm leaving the kitchen to my Daddy!Our babies are a bit confused.... they are not sure what to think of all this moving... Charlie is quite worried and miss Nora just choose to hide in the shower of all places!
I think they will both be happy once they live in such a nice house, with so much more room to run around it and many more things to see out the windows!! Three weeks......
2 comments:
What cute boys in their ties! I love bow ties, a few of the older doctors used to wear them all of the time. They always looked so distinguished and respectable. I'm sure that your kids are a bit concerned, but they'll be relieved to see where they're going!
They look like used car salesmen, or,Mormons.
Post a Comment