This morning I finished all our moving cards... we know so many people around the U.S that I thought it would be a good idea for me to send out moving cards to let them know that we wont be living in North Carolina anymore. I was going to be lazy and order them pre-made off the Internet, but it was cheaper and more fun for me to make them! They have taken me a few days, but they are now done!! As soon as I get more stamps they will be on their way....
Nate turned in all his gear today.... he said it felt good to have it gone. It's getting so real.....I've packed pretty much all I can pack for right now... we still have a few weekends here and I'm sure we will have people over so I want our house to look somewhat nice for a few more weeks... sometime in our last week here I will rip it all apart.... I'm starting to feel pretty sad about leaving this little apartment....

1 comment:
you certainly have a lot of wonderful memories about your first (second) home together..... they will always be special for sure, and now it's onto your first house!!!! (and our second!!!) life is a funny thing, the way it continues to change....
Post a Comment