Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Goodbye Party

Trina and Mandi threw me a goodbye party today.... it was so sweet of them, and really made me feel special. I can't even explain how much I'm going to miss these girls... they have been there through postponed weddings, deployments, homecomings and everything in between. They really understand what it's like to be the one left behind and how it feels to be married to such important men.

Our party started at Cici's Pizza... which is a favorite lunch spot of ours and ended at the pool! It was wonderful!!! Mandi made me these amazing flower cookies!! It's the coolest thing I have ever seen!! Rae wrote me the sweetest card and framed a picture of her and I at homecoming this past fall. The girls also pooled together and got me a gift card! They are just amazing friends!! I know I wont ever loose them, but it's going to be heartbreaking not to see them everyday....





2 comments:

sue said...

awwhhh.... they are the best... thank you girls for being there for my Kas!!!!!

Deb said...

That is so great! WHat a group of good friends! They are the friends that you will always have, as couples and as girls! The cookies are beautiful, Mandi!