Monday, September 15, 2008

UpDates....

I need to keep up on the blog!! I apologize to my few readers!!!... here are some updates...

We are ALMOST done with the laundry room... our wallpaper came in today, but I get out of work after it closes... so hopefully this weekend we can get it and Deb is going to show me how to put it up! We also bought this mirror at Marden's the other day.
Our bedroom is AMAZING!! It's my favorite room in our whole house! It's all done with the exception of some curtains that my Mom is going to make us and some more little decorations... but I don't want it too cluttered so I think for the most part is it what it is now.
I love my new job, it's perfect!! I'm working about 40 hours a week... Monday and Wednesday I don't have to work until noon so it gives me a couple mornings to get some things done at home.

I think our next project will be the living room!! We wont be starting it for a few weeks though, next weekend we have a couple family events and Saturday we are moving in our new china cabinet... it's really an heirloom piece from my Grandmother, but it's new to me and I cannot wait to fill it with the beautiful china she left me!!