The summer of 2007 I won Mrs. Rochester Fair... and along with that came a gift certificate to the Wingate Spa. It's a really REALLY nice spa in New Hampshire. I have been saving the prize for when Nate was home to enjoy it with me... so at 10:30 Saturday morning we arrived for our couples hot stone massage! It was an hour long and amazing! We were in the top of the spa which is in an old house and could see out the copula on the roof as we layed on our tables. Afterwards we got to enjoy strawberries and champagne in our own little dining room. It was perfect!! We stopped for lunch on our way home and then spent the rest of the day in Ogunquit and Wells going through Antique shops. We ended the day by meeting up with our parents at The Well's Steak House for one of the most delicious dinners I have ever had!!


I really could not think of a better way to spend our third/first anniversary. We got the whole day together doing things that we never get to, but love to do. It was a day I will never forget.
I LOVE YOU NATEEEE thanks for the best three years of my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment