Thursday, October 2, 2008

Meeting Banjo

My Mom called me at work yesterday all excited because Mary wanted her to cut the puppies nails. She asked if Nate and I wanted to come along so we could meet Banjo. We were of course beyond excited... we are not really supposed to see them until they are three weeks old and they are just under two weeks right now. So we got a sneak peek and my goodness are they cute!!!

Banjo is so soft and cuddled right onto my chest. Nate and I were instantly in love!! When we got back in the car Charlie sniffed us all out... so he has already gotten to smell his little brother (who wont be little for long!!) Around November 15th... so in about seven weeks we can take him home!!





3 comments:

sue said...

Baby Banjo... my little grand dog!!!! he is already spoiled...

Mary said...

We loved having you visit, and hope you will come in two weeks to cut nails again and see how Banjo has grown!

-Mary

Deb said...

all that I can say is....aawwwwww!A brand new baby! How precious....!