It was the most wonderful day! It started out with breakfast with my parents and Nate. Then my Mom and I took a long doggie walk and caught up on our lives. I got to decorate and move into our office!! (pictures below) and the kids threw me a Birthday party at snack time! Their parents bought me beautiful flowers! After work we had a party here! My wonderful husband called all my friends and threw me a surprise party!! It was so sweet of him! He decorated our house and bought me an amazing Cold Stone cake! It was one of the best Birthday's I have ever had! 












One of Nate's twin girlfriends... (Aubrie) helping him cook! She did not leave his side!
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAS! It sounds like you had a great day today...we should go out for supper for your birthday on Saturday...Your office looks really nice, I love the green! HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Hippo birdies...
two ewes....
hippo birdes...
two ewes...
hipppo birdies...
hippp birdies......
hippo birdies...
twoooooo ewesssss!!!!
(sing the birthday song with these words!!!)
I wish I could have been there, but I am so glad you had a lovely day! You SO SO deserve it!
Post a Comment