My kiddos we so excited! We had enough snow to plow and shovel... and PLAY IN! I did not work until noon today, and the by the time I got there the kids were begging to go out. They had been working on their Christmas presents all morning, and could not wait to go play in the snow.
It took about a half hour to bundle them all up.. most of it they can do themselves, but with just one of me and eight of them it took me a long time to zip up, and put on gloves. Once we made it out they had a blast! Making snow angles, and running around. I pushed rest time back 20 minutes so we could stay out longer! 


And just look how pretty our little house is in the snow. This is my view from our play ground!

I also have to add in.. my girls are FIVE! This is Aubrie (dark hair) and Torrie (lighter hair). I have had them since they were just a year old! They went to my first daycare (which my boss owns) and moved up to my preschool.. I just kind of followed them! :) Today they turned five! I cannot believe I have known them for five years.. or that I have been doing this job long enough to see my kids go from one to five!

No comments:
Post a Comment