Sunday, December 7, 2008

Still Snowing...

Contrary to my Mom's earlier comment about this being a flurry.. it's still snowing! It's 2:00 now and has been snowing since at least 6:30 this morning. It's not coming down as fast or as thick now, but it's still falling...

After church we did a little grocery shopping and came home to enjoy our snowy day. We took the pups for a much needed walk, though we did not go far it was COLD! Banjo loves snow! He likes to eat it and scoop it up with his nose. We have just enough to cover the trees and the grass... it's going to be VERY cold tomorrow so it should stick around.. but thankfully on Tuesday it will be warmer and it will melt away. Just as snow should! We have spent most of the day baking! I am working on Christmas cookies that need to be done for the upcoming week, and made a pie with some apples that were getting old. Nate had a major need to make chex mix so he is in the kitchen with two little beggers cooking away, while Miss Nora and I write another blog...

All in all.. it's a snowy day.

2 comments:

sue said...

dear Kassy's southern friends... the IS what we call "flurries".... a few inches of snow is NOT what we consider "real snow"... once we get a couple of feet of snow, then we'll take about it being winter!!!! I think she has just been away from Maine winters a little too long!!! course we all know that she would rather have a North Carolina winter!!!!!

Deb said...

I say what Sue says! I love the winter time, it's so beautiful, and FUN! The dogs really look like they're enjoying themselves. Chex mix sounds YUMMY! Bring some over Nate! Love, Mom