A few months ago I saw a pink cabinet just like this one in a Country Living Magazine. I loved it!! I showed Nate the picture and he was like, "I bet I could build that!" So he got to work. He finished it today, and after dinner out with our families we moved it in! It was VERY heavy, but we did it.
We decided not to paint it pink, because our kitchen (when we redo it) will not be pink (not that I would mind a pink kitchen!!). We are going to go with some sort of blue in the kitchen, so we painted it a very bright blue that will hopefully stand out against whatever blue we go with when we get the kitchen done.
I'm just so proud and so thankful to have a hubby who can make such neat things!!!! 
2 comments:
NATE!!! what an awesome job you did!!!!! it looks wonderful and I can't wait to see it in "real life"... but what's better, no trash issues with the puppy anymore.... major congratulations............
He did a great job!
Post a Comment