Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Night With Naomi

Nate and I... or should I say Nate... babysat Naomi last night. I had Zumba class for an hour, so she got to play with Nate... which she loved. Naomi looks up into his face with big eyes and says "I love you Nate!" It's so cute! She really adores him!

Naomi and I made pizza and then she play with Nora. Another of her favorite things to do because she does not have a kitty at home. She tells Nora "You're so pretty!" Nora does not seem to mind the love.

After dinner I went to Zumba while Nate took Naomi across the street to my preschool and played on the play ground. When I came home we took the dogs for a walk, and by the time we got back we had pretty much exhausted her. On top of all we did she was at daycare all day. She cuddled on the couch with me... with two silly boys and feel asleep until my aunt came to pick her up. We had a really fun night playing with our favorite little girl!

1 comment:

sue said...

AAAAWWWWHHHHH! such a fun night!!!