Today is an Anniversary not only for Nate and I... but for our families!!! It's been five years since Nate and I started dating and introduced our Mom's and Dad's as friends! Every weekend when we are sitting in one place or another for our weekly dinners together I look around and am so thankful that my parents and Nate's parents are so close. We are so so blessed to have a family that gets along so well!! We do almost everything together, which is going to make for an amazing upbringing for our future children... they wont often have to pick between grandparents, because we are usually all together! I really hope it stays some what the same forever... I know once Sadie, Lauren and Sean get married and move on we wont have as much time together, but I really enjoy every weekend we spend with our family!!
I'm also blessed to have Nate. He is so wonderful and I really adore him!!!

Happy Five Years to Nateee and I..... and to our wonderful family!!!
2 comments:
aaawwwwhhhhh!!!!!
aaaaawwwwwhhhhhh! How time flies! Thank you for such a nice blog, Kas! I feel very blessed to have all of you guys, too!
Post a Comment