He did just fine! He was very friendly with people and all the other dogs we saw! The parade ended at the Cemetery and he got a bit fussy during the ceremony... but in his defence it was a little boring for a little boy! He let out a loud bark during a quiet part (of course!) so after that I walked him around a bit to let him sniff and not feel so bored... and he was very happy with that!
We are so proud of Nate and it was so much fun to see him in the parade!


After the parade we headed to Dave and Deb's for a BBQ! It was so much fun! Yummy food and family and friends to talk with! :)
On the way home I could not resist this picture of the traffic.... look at these fools driving home from Memorial Day at the beach! I was commenting on how lucky we are to LIVE at the beach so we don't get stuck in this mess at the end of the weekend.... Nate pointed out to me that just LAST Memorial Day we were stuck in traffic leaving the beach in North Carolina! My parents were down to see us and we all went to Emerald Isle for the day.... we got stuck in traffic off the island for HOURS!!! So I guess we have been fools ourselves.... but I am glad we had no worries heading North today and are now home to take our pups to the river to swim and then just hang out for the night.....

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!! *Remember Always*

1 comment:
Very Nice! Nate looks great... he should be proud!
Post a Comment