Kristen and I.... not so much.... :) 
We are almost done!! Josh and Kristen came over last night to help with the floor... Josh has a wet saw so we usually enlist his help!! Nate and Josh almost finished it last night, but around 9:30 they ran out of thin set and were just plain sick of doing it so they stopped. They only have about six tiles left to lay so it will take them no time tonight!! I can't wait to see it all done and then decorate it and get it all set for our company, which will be here in two weeks!!!
Banjo takes his CGC test tonight (so once again I don't have to help tile!!)... wish him luck... I'll post how he does later on...
1 comment:
Good luck Banjo, you will do fine with the people you have behind you!
Oh and the bathroom is look'n good too...
Post a Comment