Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th Of July!

The sun came out!!! Therefore we had an awesome 4th of July!

On Friday Nate and I headed up to my parents camp. (well actually I'm going to start calling it our camp because we kind of have our own house up there!). We both had the day off so after getting some things done around our house we headed up.

We took Nora with us because we stayed from Friday to Monday and had no one to feed her or check on her, plus she just plain loves to be with us. She had a blast in the camp. The stairs up to the loft are spiral and she loves sitting on them looking out over the camp, plus Banjo has no figured out how to go up them... so she's totally safe from his big kisses!

We did a lot of fishing (I even caught a fish!) and some swimming... and spent lots of time in front of the fire. We made smores and Jiffy Pop and watched the fire works over the lake. It was so much fun! Banjo had his first boat ride, which he totally loved and did some swimming, he has not quite figured out what to do with all his long legs yet, but he had fun.

On Sunday we went to Wolfbourgho N.H for a few hours and did a little shopping... I got these cute vinyl letters for the wall above our bed (I had been looking for something like this for a while now!). I have a bridal shower next weekend and bought a few gifts for that... it was just a great day.

In fact it was just a great weekend!!!

Even my not so little rose plant thought so! It's open!!!

No comments: