Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WoW.

This post is really for tomorrow... but I have to work all day and then have an open house at school tomorrow night for my new preschoolers.... so I wont have time....

I called this post WoW... because I don't have any other words. Tomorrow we will have been out of the Marine Corps for a year. Last year on August 26th we packed up our apartment (with the help of my Dad, Dave and Mandi) and headed to Maine. I have been back to Jacksonville once (in March) but still cannot believe that it has been that long since I've been there! I'm still waiting for leave to end.... it still does not feel like we REALLY live here. We spent four years waiting to get out and now it's been a year since we got out!

So much has changed in a year...


2 comments:

sue said...

it mean's that it's been a year for us too!!!!! I will have to post my blog about that...

Rick Barnaby said...

Awsome! Welcome Home!