Friday, September 4, 2009

Whale Watchin'

Since it's already September (where did the "summer" go?) Nate and I decided we better cram in the last few things we had planned to do before the summer is over!


I had this past week off... and Nate took today off... so we headed out of Rye Harbor at 11:am this morning on a whale watch. It was so much fun! We saw 14 whales... 11 fin back whales and 3 humpback whales! They were so close to the boat, we could hear them blow out of their blow holes and everything! It was amazing!!
I really suggest going on one it was a very fun day!.... however if you go... please remember your sun screen... because I did not :(

5 comments:

Mrs. Dragon said...

That's so awesome! I'm jealous.

Deb said...

Whale watches are so much fun! They are amazing animals, it's mind boggling to imagine the world under the sea. I'm glad that you had a fun time, it's too bad that you got burned. See you guys soon! Mom

Rick Barnaby said...

Good for you, I'm glad you guys got the chance to spend that time together. I want to whale watch some time too. Hey now you have something in comm'n with the sea creetures... you look like a Lobsta!
Sorry, couldnt resist.

lilah said...

kkkk...muito engraçado!!!

lilah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.