Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's Fall

Fall is here... which means the end of summer... but it also means starting a new preschool class, going apple picking, and warm fires!

We actually have our woodstove going as I type. It was 47 outside when we woke up and 52 in our house!!! Thankfully we have our amazing little woodstove and now it's a whole 49 outside and 64 in our house from the woodstove alone!!


I have started a new preschool class that I love. I do for sure miss my "old" kids and the new ones take some getting used too... but we are having a lot of fun so far!

We took our first field trip last week to the apple orchard. It was sunny and cool and when we got to the apple orchard it started POURING! Thankfully it was just a passing cloud and we enjoyed our snack of cider and apple donuts (which they make right there at the orchard and were still warm!) before picking. The rain let up and we headed out. The kids did a great job! We have a you pick 'em you carry 'em rule and for the most part it stuck. They were all good sports!

We also have this awesome new fire pit to enjoy! My parents bought it as a Birthday present to Nate and I (since his Birthday was August 1st and mine is October 1st) We use it all the time! It's so nice and cozy sitting by the fire at night!



I'm thinking fall is becoming one of my favorite seasons :)

No comments: