Saturday, September 19, 2009

Banjo's Tunnel

When my parents lived here we had a big tree out in the dog pen. A few years ago they had to have it cut down because it was dead and if it fell it would have landed right on our house! They never ended up pulling the stump out of the pen and though we have lived here a year Banjo has just noticed it!


The other morning I went outside to bring him and Charlie in so I could go to work and I could not see Banjo! It was a little scary for a minute, then when I called his name his head came popping up! He has dug a whole tunnel under the stump and has some toys hidden in there!! It's his own little cave! I just love how smart dogs are.

3 comments:

sue said...

took him long enough to find it.. that is the tunnel that Tazzy made.. she spent hours working on it, so I won't tell her that "some one else now has her hole"....happy birthday grand dog

Rick Barnaby said...

He's a GOOD BOY!

Mary said...

I love the pictures of Banjo in the tunnel!