Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Asking For Prayers

I'm a part of this amazing online forum that I just can't get enough of. I've been on it for five years now and it's made up of the most amazing women in the world. We are all Marine wives (or wives of Veterans!). I have met some of my closest friends from "the board". We would meet for lunch when I lived in North Carolina and help each other through just about everything. I'm still very close with the girls I have met and my "boardies" (the girls who live at other Marine bases).

I woke up this morning and got on facebook like I do every day... to find my "board girls" status very upsetting. http://www.jdnews.com/news/homicide-67880-police-investigating.html A girl from our board... who is also from Wolfbouro N.H was killed in her apartment yesterday. From what I understand they think her husband who is a Marine killed her. Her name was Jessy and I had met her a few times at our lunches and we talked a lot because she grew up so close to home. It's just so upsetting.

I would just like to ask for prayers because her family is here in N.H and dealing with the fact that she was killed in N.C. Also if you guys see anything on the news about her here please let me know.. I'd like to report it back to my girls.

No comments: