Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jan 9th

Another week another blog :)

Last night we had another man cave party, this time for our friends to come check things out! Every one seemed to have a great time!!!!!

Nate has a few new additions, he got a light above the pool table from my wonderful uncle Bill and he bought this terribly ugly old TV off Craig's list... as stupid as the TV is, the girls and I had a blast playing Just Dance 2! We even got the boys to play!!!
We also tried another crock pot dinner tonight!! Wisconsin Beer and Cheese Soup. It was wonderful!! My favorite part was the croutons, you make them yourself out of pumpernickel bread and they were so yummy, plus they were good for us because they had no spices or any thing added, just toasted bread!!! We had it with a salad, it was perfect for tonight... it's about 13 with wind chill outside!!!!! (again I have scared our house guest away.... not really... poor guy missed most of our party last night and dinner tonight because he had to work with his study group... makes me feel bad that he is staying with us and has had to drive an hour and half there and an hour and a half back from MA every day)













3 comments:

sue said...

OK.. I'll have to try that one, maybe tomorrow night since I have to teach dog classes, it would be ready when I got home..is it something "I would Like??" 143

Nate & Kas said...

yup you would like it! but its not a good dog class night one. It only takes five hours and after the first four you have to go and add in the cheese. Thats why I made it last night because I was home to do everything. :)

Rick Barnaby said...

Hey your back... Awesome!

Great pics looks like you had a great time.