Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year New Us New Blog

OK..... here we go.... I have three New Years Resolutions....

#1 TO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once a week at least I must blog..............

#2 Nate and I are on a mission to get healthy, we have a few reasons one of them being just to plain GET HEALTHY.... so I will be sharing a few new recipes and ways that we are both working on getting fit.

#3 To pay off some debt.... and buy our house... if all goes well we will be posting a blog in May about becoming home owners!! (which includes some major couponing which I will also be keeping up with on here)
Blog number one... THE MAN CAVE
Nate has made himself a Man Cave, we have a big open room above our garage that my Mom used to use as her doggie school. At the end of the summer my Mom's dog club moved all their classes to one building so she is no longer teaching up there. Long story short my Uncle Bill gave Nate his old pool table and bar... and with some other donations from friends and some amazing Christmas Gifts from our family we now have an up and running (and really fun) man cave! We decided to have a little family New Years Eve party to ring in 2011... it was out first party in the Man Cave and it was soooo much fun!!!


















1 comment:

sue said...

ya!!! a new blog!! and yes the party was great fun and I feel honored to have been one of your "first" guests!! thanks, kas... keep up the stories, because you know I am a faithful readers.....143