Today was a pretty lazy day for us..... the pups and I watched a movie while Nate did more work in his Man Cave (it's cleaner than he leaves our house!!).... and I did some winter decorating.. these two trees are my new favorite things, I got them at the Christmas Tree shop for 1/2 off after Christmas... one cost me a dollar and the other $.50! You can't beat that!!! 


We tried a new recipe (nice n' easy Italian chicken) for dinner tonight from this AMAZING crock pot cook book!!! We use our crock pot a lot, it's so nice to come home from work at 5:30 and have dinner ready to eat... today there was no work, but I was so excited to try something new that I used the crock pot anyway.
There were two things I LOVED about this.... one was that it called for zucchini... and our garden this summer gave us more zucchini than we can ever eat so ANYTHING that takes it, makes me happy!!! Anything to use some of this up!!! and the other was all the OTHER veggies it used... Onions, Green Peppers and Mushrooms on top of zucchini, we also had it with a salad so we got our servings of veggies in today!!
If you don't have this cook book I really would suggest going to get it, I'm in love already!! (thanks Kel!)
1 comment:
well Kelli has me on a roll too, I have been looking thru my book and am excited about the "pork" section.. so tomorrow I am off to get the "neededs" and try my hand a few of the receips.... 143 oh.. I love those little trees!!!!
Post a Comment