I have to start this blog by saying thank you to Amanda!!! I was going to skip out on the Rite Aid sale this week because it's a dog food week for us... which means $35.00 of our $100.00 shopping budget for the week goes to dog food... so it kind of cuts into the couponing we can do.... but Amanda talked me into spending a little money from our "fun account" (the money we use to eat out one night of the weekend or go to a movie or whatever) and hit up Rite Aid. I'm glad I listened to her... here is what I got!!!
I bought 4 bottles of Arm and Hammer laundry soap and 2 boxes of Arm and Hammer kitty litter for $5.87 (could have been soooo much better had I looked up Arm and Hammer coupons but I was already out and not planning on doing the sale so I just went with out coupons)
My original price would have been $44.74.... but Rite Aid had all Arm and Hammer products buy one get on free... so that brought my total to $22.37... then I had $6.50 of Up Rewards from a previous Rite Aid trip (remember Up Rewards are money Rite Aid gives you back on certain items... you can find the sales in their flyer's each week) So this brought my total to $15.87 (which is really what I spent today) but Rite Aid also had a spend $20.00 on Arm and Hammer get a $10.00 Up Reward so I got $10.00 back to used next time I go.... this making my total today $5.87!!!!!!!
At Shaw's I got a can of cat food for free thanks to a coupon, a loaf of bread for free thanks to Shaw's buy one get one free deal and gold fish and dog cookies for free also thanks to Shaw's buy one get one free deal. The Rite Aid sale ends today and the Shaw's sale goes until Thursday :)
No comments:
Post a Comment