We didn't want to spend a ton of money on reallly nice stuff because we have two dogs and two cats and will hopefully have children some day so we are not at a time in our life where spending $1,200 on a couch would make sense (Not that we would ever pay that much anyway but it was a good number!). We ventured to Big Lots yesterday just to see what they had... and they had JUST what I wanted!!! A dark brown couch and love seat!!! I wanted brown because of the dogs and future kids... it wont show dirt as well. I also wanted something easy to clean!!! Well... $568 dollars later (FOR BOTH!) we brought them home!! Today we moved our old stuff out and into the man cave and our new things in! I love them! I feel like our house looks so grown up!!! 
of course I spent so much time thinking about brown dogs and brown dirt... and not very much time thinking of orange cat hair... :) but Linus approves his new sleeping spot! 
1 comment:
it looks wonderful.. congratulations....
Post a Comment