Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some New Ideas

We tried something new for dinner last night... I'm still not sure we LOVED it, but it was different and would be a great snowy night dinner.



We took a can of Campbell's chicken, broccoli and cheese soup... and two potatoes. We cut the potatoes in half and baked them and once they were almost done we poured the soup on top and baked it for about 15 min on 400 degrees. It was like a baked potato casserole, it was yummy!!





For dessert we made a chocolate, coconut smoothie!!! That was the best part of the night!! On Sunday while we were picking up our new couch we ran into this new grocery store we have around here called McKinnon's . I would describe it as an upscale grocery store, just because it has a lot more to offer than Shaw's... however being the coupon queen I am nothing could ever stop me from my deals at Shaw's each week. They have a HUGE meat department with TONS of fresh fish and an awesome selection of produce. My co-worker told me about their coconut, they had already sliced fresh coconut!!! So I bought some and tonight we made it into a very good smoothie! We added the coconut, vanilla yogurt, milk, a frozen banana and chocolate syrup. It tasted like a frozen banana from the fair! It was sooo good!!

1 comment: