My amazing husband bought me this beautiful necklace from Tiffany's!!! I have never gotten anything from Tiffany's before so getting this pretty blue box from him was sooo much fun!!!
My mom made a comment last night about how many Birthday's I've celebrated in this house. I would happily say I can think of maybe two or three Birthday's that I did not celebrate right here, and one of those was when we lived in North Carolina! As a kid we always had our Birthday parties at home with family and friends, as a teenager I always invited my friends over for parties in our barn, and as an adult I'm still here!! This house is very special to me, I can honestly say no place has ever been home and I am so blessed to now own it!!
We were supposed to go apple picking today and to a cook out with some friends from church, but the rain is keeping us inside and I have a cold. Most of our friends have little kids and babies so I thought it best to keep my germs at home. We went to church this morning and then to breakfast with friends and now we are home for the day....
One of my favorite things about my Birthday is that after that Halloween is right around the corner and I only like Halloween because we can start getting ready for Christmas!!!!! I've spent some of the day pulling out some of our Halloween decorations. Growing up with a Mom whose favorite magazine is Country Living, it's been passed onto me to decorate my home each season and Holiday. I have collected some fun decorations from all kinds of different places!!
This is from the PX at Camp Lejeune and hung on our very very first apartment door in Jacksonville N.C, it's moved with us to each home and now hangs here!
My mother in law always finds me these cute little things at different stores. I have some for Easter too, but I think these Halloween ones are my favorite. I actually keep the Spiders out all year round because I just think they are SO cute!
So now that my Birthday is over I look forward to our wedding anniversary, Abbie's 2nd Birthday and many other wonderful events that lead up to my most favorite time of year..... Christmas!!! Just about 85 days to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment