Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kitchen Part Two

Now that the "kitchen" walls are done... we had to do our "dining room" walls. It's really just one open space... but this weekend we worked on it. We had to fill in where a window used to be so that took the most work, but now the purple paint is all done! We are doing just a few trim boards along the floor and around the doors and then we can call part two of the kitchen project done!! Part three is painting the cabinets which will be the same color as the trim (a creamy color) and part four is new counter tops.... but here is what we have now :) with some new pictures up.





This is a picture of my Dad's mom... my Mommy Kay. I've talked about her in another blog. I have always loved this picture of her, and just needed the right place to put it. The china cabinet and the china inside it is all hers so I thought this was a great place.

No comments: