Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pie Pops

Yesterday my Dad had a procedure done on his heart, everything went great!!! He had it done at a very good hospital in Burlington M.A. The whole thing took six hours, and my mom and I were going stir crazy in the waiting room... so we decided to head to the Burlington Mall (which was less than five minutes away in case they needed us) to kill some time and get our minds off how worried we were for my Dad.




While wandering around in this AMAZING kitchen store, I found a pie pop maker!! I could not resist! I have been into making cake pops for a few years now, and I would LOVE a cake pop maker, but this pie pop maker was super cheap and I just could not walk away from it.... so I brought it home! Tonight my sister and Abbie stopped by for a bit and we put it to good use. We did not make actual pie filling because we didn't have much time so we just filled pie crust with some ground strawberries and coconut. They were SOOOO good and they are SO easy in this pie pop maker!! It's going to end up being one of the best things I have ever bought!














)_

No comments: