Abbie was SO cute and knocked on the doors and yelled "TRICK OR TREAT!" We even bugged one poor neighbor (SORRY AGAIN!) who had her candy in a bowl outside, but we didn't see it.. Ab just kept knocking and then of course we realized we were being kind of rude!! I don't think she minded too much, and Abbie said a big "Thank you" to each person who gave her a treat. I usually find Halloween silly, and trick or treating kind of pointless... I mean, you can buy candy at the store... why should people just give it away one night of the year... it all seems silly to me, but it was so fun to hear Abbie say "trick or treat" (trick treat) and please and thank you to each person. 

We were only out together for maybe fifteen minutes, but I enjoyed every second because it was just a blessing to be there!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment