After we went out for dinner Saturday night we came home and curled up. It was freezing out and snowing really good!!! 

Sometime in the middle of the night the snow must have gone to rain and then back to snow, because we did not get as much as they said we would and it was really crusty on top so I know it rained a bit. It was still snowing Sunday morning when we woke up. We choose to stay home from church and stay in bed past 7am which is unheard of for us!! We are usually always up by 6:30... 7 at the very very latest. It felt so nice to sleep in and be lazy!
I spent the morning on Sunday baking Halloween cookies and listening to Christmas music... :) My preschool has their Halloween party today. I don't work until noon on Monday's so I wanted to do something for them since I will miss most of the party... so I made everyone cookie pops!! (Sugar cookies on a stick!) They came out pretty good!!! I made some mummy's, pumpkins and a ghost! 


Later in the afternoon we took the doggies for a walk at our favorite walking spot. The tide was insanely high due to the snow and the water looked SO cold! Most of the snow had melted yesterday and I am sure the rest will go today but the trail we walk was very pretty with a little snow. Some huge trees had fallen down due to the wind. 

We brought a Halloween goodie basket to my grandparents because this past week was my grandfather's Birthday and then just spent the rest of the night at home. We were supposed to go Trick or Treating last night, but our town moved it to tonight due to so many streets being with out power and street lights... I am pretty bummed about that, I have school tonight so I will miss going with my sister and Abbie tonight. This is going to be Abbie's first time Trick or Treating. I'm crossing my fingers I'm home from class in time to see them for a few minutes... but I guess that's the way life is in Maine... I'm not sure it's the "way life SHOULD be"... but it's the way it is :) 
No comments:
Post a Comment