Little miss Abbie Babs slept over. Nate and I LOVE having her around. We had so much fun brushing her teeth and reading her bed time stories last night before bed. She slept VERY well... her longest sleep during a sleep over so far!! This morning Ab and I made cinnamon buns for Nate for breakfast, while they cooked Ab helped me look for some deals at the grocery store. Around 9 Abbie and I left Nate to do some homework, while we went to the grocery store... which was PACKED due to the snow storm that is falling as I type.
After our shopping (and a nap for Ab in the car!) we picked up Naomi and headed to the party! Both girls were so good and had so much fun! There was HUGE bouncy house with a big slide! I could not even tell you how many times Naomi went down (and up!) Abbie wanted to join in so badly, but I was too tall to climb up the tunnel you had to go up to get to the slide... thankfully Joelle, an amazing little girl (who I know well from preschool) took Abbie. Joelle was great and must have gone down the slide ten times with Abbie!! 


After the party we returned our borrowed kiddos and went to dinner just us :). (though our house is much too quiet now!) The snow we drove home in was amazing, I cannot believe we are getting a blizzard in October. The weather man said it sets a record for us... tomorrow night (weather pending) Abbie is coming over again to do a little Trick or Treating, how CRAZY to trick or treat in snow boots!!! Welcome to New England!
After the party we returned our borrowed kiddos and went to dinner just us :). (though our house is much too quiet now!) The snow we drove home in was amazing, I cannot believe we are getting a blizzard in October. The weather man said it sets a record for us... tomorrow night (weather pending) Abbie is coming over again to do a little Trick or Treating, how CRAZY to trick or treat in snow boots!!! Welcome to New England!
No comments:
Post a Comment