Wednesday, December 7, 2011
A Blessing In Broken Things!
I an spell! Howeer y key board is broken! I a blogging with a broken key board to proe that "things oe in threes!" Our irowae (that thing that heats up food in the kithen oer our oen!) is broken our dishwasher is broken and this orning our key board just stopped typing half our letters! Other than the fae that I hae a paper to type for lass and it's due onday! (the day after Sunday!) I think this is all kind of funny and it's all a BIG blessing why? beause first of all it's all STUFF! We an replae stuff!!! We an replae a irowae though to be honest other than aking poporn (whih I an ake on the stoe top) we don't use it ery often and hae not een notied that it's not working! We an replae the dishwasher and until then I a thankful that we hae hot water and soap and I an hand wash our dishes! AND we an (and it's first on the list so I an type y paper) replae this broken key board I a so thankful that it's just stuff that is broken and not y husband or y parents not y house our y pets :) Just y silly broken stuff! I think we all (yself inluded) need to reeber to be thankful when stuff breaks! Thankful that we lie in Aeria where we an get stuff fied and where we were blessed enough to hae the stuff in the first plae! Sorry this hard to read you an waste your tie deoding y blog y point is to the thankful for the STUFF een when it's broken!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment