We finally got a night at home last night with nothing to do.... it's been GREAT getting together with so many friends and family, but rushing out the door at 5:45 when I get out of work at 5:30, or rushing home to make dinner for friends who are coming over is taking it's toll... so for the first night in over a week we had nothing to do!! Grilled cheese, soup and salad for dinner... home made hot cocoa and chocolate chip cookies for dessert, and a silly game show on T.V. Nate and I were happy campers!!!
Along with this all just being my favorite time of year, I took some pictures of some of my new and old favorite things....
I LOVE setting the table for Christmas... something about the Holiday makes me feel the need to use my Mommy Kay's china :) 
I LOVE this little Rockette ornament, my wonderful husband bought this for me after the show last weekend...
1 comment:
wait til you see where I put my cards.... it looks just like "yours".....
Post a Comment