Ok... I have to admit... yesterday was a LONG day. It was just one of those days at work where the clock did not move... by Friday afternoon all my little preschoolers do is fight, they are done with each other, and done with school and to be honest so am I. I LOVE my job and I love those kiddos, but it's Friday.... and I was stressed to the max! This weekend is insanely packed.... and I mean insane, I will leave my house at 10:30 am this morning and wont be home until around 12am tonight once I am home I will crash into my bed, and be up at 4:45am to get ready for Sunrise Easter Service.... then after church it's off to my parent's house. SO point of my blog.... as I was taking a few minutes to myself and running at 7am this morning because the only time I had... I got to thinking... what on earth is WRONG WITH ME?!
So starts my list of Easter Thanksgivings:
I am thankful that I have a job to pay my bills.
I am thankful that my job makes me smile.
I am SO thankful that I have Monday off to do all the things at home that wont get touched this weekend.
I am thankful that I have a body that is not only able to run, but that LOVES to run.
I am thankful that I have a church in America where I can go and worship my God on the most important Christan holiday.
I am thankful that I have a family who WANTS me around.
I am thankful for my amazing husband who is truly God's gift to me and who can do no wrong in my eyes.
I am thankful for my chocolate glazed donut coffee.
but most of all I am thankful for Jesus Christ who DIED on that cross for MY sins, so that someday I can be in Heaven by His side. Happy Easter!
1 comment:
BUT you forgot your DOGGIES!!!!!I won't tell them.....
Post a Comment