Sunday, July 22, 2012

Projects Big and Small

Some how our summer has taken a turn that we were not expecting! Some big projects are taking place around here... and the first one is our new deck. Nate has been on me for a while about how badly we need a new deck, and I just didn't want to fork out the money for it. However I finally came to terms with his reasons. Last weekend we started ripping it up and got rid of the hot tub, we never use it and it's been empty for two years. This weekend has been the start of putting of it back together! Mike has been so kind to spend tons of time here working with Nate!! It looks like it's coming along!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

My good friend Amanda's daughters turn three and six this summer, so as a gift I worked on this small project and made them each a tutu! One of the easiest things I've ever made and the girls loved them!






No comments: