Nate has always always wanted to go sky diving! For Christmas my parents bought him a gift certificate to go! He has always said he wouldn't jump without Mike, so I bought Mike a gift certificate as a gift from Nate and I. Once Nate opened his gift I told him part two was Mike gets to go too!
Today was finally the day! It was a perfect day, with beautiful blue sky! We got to Skydive New England at 8:30 this morning for the boy's 9am class. After about an hour of class they came out all ready to jump! It's a really cool place that allows kids and dogs!! We had Charlie and Banjo, Mike had Sammy and of course Abbie and my sister joined us! My parents, Nate's parents and Mike's mom were all there to watch. Around 10:45am it was their turn! Neither of them were the least bit worried!! We got some cool pictures of them coming down!! Nate's Dad bought him the video and professional photographer pictures and those are even cooler!
Mike says he would do it again, Nate said he can cross it off his list of things to do and is SO happy he did it, but he probably won’t do it again due some good motion sickness... poor guy! I am so happy they got the chance to go!! Who knows... maybe someday I'll do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment