Friday, August 10, 2012

The Biggest Blessing Of All!!!

Well.... It's been one hard secret to keep, but after 10 months of trying, Nate and I are VERY excited to announce that we are going to be parents in February!!!!

We are surprised and just so ecstatic!

We had our first real doctor's appointment today and got to hear the baby's heart beat!!! It was so awesome to hear that little sound!! I am 11 weeks along, and feeling pretty good. I have been sick quite a few times 5pm being the WORST time of day ever! I have also been totally exhausted! Chasing those preschoolers all summer has worn me right out! Thankfully it seems to be getting better. I have still been running about two and a half miles, I go every other day or so depending on the heat and of course we walk those doggies every day. (well we were until Mr. Charlie broke his foot at camp... but in about a month he will back on his feet again). Everything is going really well and I couldn't feel more blessed to have the chance to become a Mom!!!!!

No comments: