The past day since we announced Baby we have felt SO loved!!! My blog yesterday was quick, but we have gotten SO many questions so here is the easiest way for me to answer them all...
We found out in June, I was four weeks along. I went for a run, and came home and just thought I would take a test. We had been trying for ten months, and I tested a few days early every month just to see if it worked. I was totally not expecting the test to say yes and was just totally shocked when it did! Nate was at work (and I was worried he would be mad that I tested with out him home) I called him right away and he was beyond excited!! I would have had a baby the day we got married if I could have, but Nate was just not there yet. I have been waiting six long years for him to jump on board with the baby thing. Let me tell you, I am SO glad I waited for him to be ready because it's so much fun to have him just as excited as I am!!
We have had an ultrasound, we went to Options For Women in Dover just for fun! I was dieing to see the baby and our Dr apt. was SO far away! I was 8 weeks along when we got this little picture!! We will have another ultrasound with our Dr at 20 weeks (if I don't go to Options before that!)
We are going to Coastal OBGYN here in York, I love the way they work. You can see doctors or midwives and for a while we are going to see both. At 28 weeks we have to pick weather we want a doctor or a midwife in the delivery room. I think we are going to go with a midwife, but I love that I get to meet everyone and have time to choose. We will deliver the baby at York Hospital. I am due February 28th, but I am planning on a March baby.
We will find out what we are having.
Yes I am going to nurse and we are planning to use cloth diapers. Both choices because I feel that is what is best for our baby and financially that is what works the best for our family.
We told our parents about a week after we found out. We took them out to dinner, and I gave each of our Mom's a card with baby socks inside. The card said "You're going to be grandparents!" I could not have asked for a better response! My mom just cried, and Nate's mom jumped up and down in the restaurant and told everyone what the card said!!! We are SO SO blessed to have family that are SO excited for the baby. We told our siblings that night as well, (though we were planning to tell them in person, the grandparents couldn't wait and called them!) They are all excited to be aunties and uncles! Abbie is very excited to be a big cousin, though she has no idea what that means... and our grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins are also super happy for us. This is going to be one well loved and well cared for baby. I could not feel more blessed. We have been praying for this baby for a long time, and though it felt like it took forever! It's amazing to see God's plan for us. Everything has fallen into place and this is the perfect time for us to expand our family!!!

3 comments:
You know I am bawling!
KASSY!!!!!!!
YAAAAAYYY!!!!
Forever is Gods plan... Congrats I dont know two people together that would make better parents...
Post a Comment