Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fall. Is. Here.

I don't even consider my August vacation as the last week of summer, this is for sure the first week of fall.... This right here proves that! Starbucks has brought back the delicious Pumpkin Spiced Latte!!! oh fall you sure taste good!






My other sign of fall is a long "dog walk" as miss Abbie calls them... in the woods at my mother in law's house. I am so incredibly blessed to not only have my amazing mom, dad, sister and niece but I also have an amazing "in law" family as well. Though I really never call them my in laws... they are just my family. Nate grew up in Brentwood, NH and his parents still live in the house he grew up in. Behind their house is acres and acres of trails through the woods. It's so fun to hike through!! Sadly summer is my least favorite time to hike there because I hate bugs! But now that it's cooler and breezy the bugs are not bad at all!!! We hiked for about an hour and half yesterday! The dogs LOVE it! Deb (my mother in law) has two cocker spaniels named Hallie and Ollie. The best part about the woods is no one has to be a on leash, so Hallie and Ollie, Charlie and Banjo got to run and run! Banjo was a little out numbered being the only Chessie and the only big dog, but he was completely happy just running through the woods. Banjo is stick obsessed and a few times on our walk he was pretty sure he could carry entire trees home with us!!
Needless to say I have two tired pups on my hands today.... It even took scrambled eggs for breakfast to lure Banjo out of bed!!!!! Oh what spoiled dogs I have :)

No comments: