Wednesday, August 22, 2012

31 Years

Today my parents celebrate their 31st wedding anniversary! They are the cheesiest, cutest couple I know. 31 years, two kids, countless dogs :), building two houses (and a camp), running a business, becoming grandparents.... what an awesome life they have had together!!!

My parents have taught me what a marriage is, how some days it is work and other days it is a fairy tale. Thanks to them I can work through issues with Nate in a clam way and keep our marriage strong. Thanks Mom and Dad for everything you have given to me!!!

My sister found these wedding photos at my grandmother's house. We made them into a book for my parents, but I just have to stick some on here... they are SO cute!




1 comment:

sue said...

not bad for a "thrift store" wedding dress, a reception that was put together by friends.... and a honeymoon that started out as "we'll know when we get on the road"... it began simply... but it's an adventure!!!! (great story)