Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Here It Comes!

Am I the only one who has noticed this? it's getting much much cooler out there at night, I have to wear a sweater to work in the morning. It takes a lot longer for the temperature to hit 80 during the day. The sun is setting earlier! It's coming! Fall is on it's way! I normally do not enjoy the end of summer, but with fall comes winter and with winter comes our new baby. So I say bring it on Jack Frost!

This past weekend was Fireman's Field Day. A little tradition we look forward to every year. We enjoyed the parade and spent the afternoon shopping with friends. Then we went to Foster's for the annual clambake and Fireman's Ball. It's funny how as a teen I used to BEG my parents to let me go to the ball (which is not really a ball, but more of a big booze fest with dancing). They would never let me stay, now as an adult when the dinner is over I am happy to go home and call it a day.





One of my best friends from high school is here visiting from FL so we got to spend a lot of time together this weekend and our deck is almost done!!!






Baby and I are doing great. I finally feel like I have some energy back!! Thursday and yesterday I actually played ball with the kids outside at preschool!! I've been kind of a bump on a log when it comes to playing outside with them because it's been so hot and after getting up six, but the time noon rolls around I was so exhausted I just wanted to sit and watch them play. I've felt bad about that because usually I play with them non-stop! I am usually just going non-stop from the moment I wake up at six until I crash into bed around 9 or 10. Usually my laundry is folded and put away and everything is done. Poor Nate has had to pick clean clothes from a lundry basket latley because I haven't been putting them away at the end of the day, and I just feel behind on everything!! Finally things are getting back to normal!! I was happy to find my old self again and get out there and have some fun! Hopefully today goes just as well!!! Here is my little baby bump at 12 weeks. I cannot believe we are almost in the second trimester! Does it all go this fast??

2 comments:

sue said...

awww... GREAT story as usual.... 143

sue said...

awww... great story!!!! 143