This is one of my favorites! It was so windy we have places where the snow is belly button high and then places were there is nothing! I loved this because before I scared them away, there were tons of birds chowing on the bird seed that spilled in the wind. It was like God blew the snow from this spot (the only bare spot in our yard) so they could still eat!!!
Those black handles are our snow blower!! Thankfully due to Nate's line of work we have two, but this one is pretty much useless right now!
I came inside before everyone arrived. Our neighbor got stuck, so Nate went to help... and got stuck himself. People kept showing up and getting stuck! They have it now, but I think moving this stuff is going to be a pain!! I must say I love when everyone pitches in though!
Charlie has to jump in order to move!
Banjo is just in heaven. He has already packed down the snow enough that he can move. He loves it! The crazy thing is how much snow is still falling!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment